PHP Software Programmer / Mobile Application Developer
We are looking for a programmer with up-to-date knowledge to develop customized IT solution according to our client’s needs, and be able to work independently without frequent supervision. You will work on a variety of products, including customized enterprise system (eg. project management system), e-commerce solution, mobile APP etc together with our programmer and designer team.
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Basic salary plus project incentive
- Excellent career progression
- Friendly environment
What you’ll do:
- Develop feasible e-commerce website and web application / system accordingly to requirements, troubleshooting and debugging when requested.
- Software architecture planning
- Design backend database structures for the web applications and generate stored procedures that are complex in nature for system’s maintenance purposes.
- Test systems and websites on different web browsers to ensure a quality user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Team Player in the Project Development Team.
- Prepare documentations e.g. Design specifications, User Acceptance Test document and participate in reviews.
- Software design and optimization, able to provide technical advice & solution to improve software quality, research and development to bring system/software product to the next level
What is required:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or relevant field.
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skill.
- Able to work as team player to achieve assigned task within the deadline.
- Matured personality and able to work independently as well as in a team with a can-do working attitude.
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Experience in e-commerce, web applications, system development, mobile APP, e-Security industries gives as advantage.
What you'll get:
- Working days: 5 days work week
- Base salary + project incentive
- Salary will commensurate according to Candidates’ Work Experience & Qualifications
Interested candidates are required to submit both their Portfolio and CV upon application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.