PHP Software Programmer / Developer
We are looking for a PHP software developer with up-to-date knowledge to develop customized software/web application, and be able to work independently without frequent supervision. You will work on a variety of products, including ERP, school management system, learning management system, project management system, B2B & B2Ce-commerce solution etc. together with our programmer and designer team.
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Excellent career progression
- Friendly environment
- Develop feasible web application / system accordingly to requirements, troubleshooting and debugging when requested.
- Software architecture planning
- Design backend database structures for the web applications and generate stored procedures that are complex in nature for system’s maintenance purposes.
- Test systems on different web browsers and platforms to ensure a quality user experience for the clients.
- Software design and optimization, able to provide technical advice & solution to improve software quality, research and development to bring system/software product to the next level
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or relevant field.
- Strong logic thinking, analytical skills and good problem-solving skill.
- Able to work as team player to achieve assigned task within the deadline.
- Matured personality and able to work independently as well as in a team with a can-do working attitude.
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Experience in Micro services Architecture, System Security gives as advantage.
Rewards & Benefits
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
- Remuneration: attractive salary package (Negotiable based on experience)
- 5 days work week
- Reward will be given based on performance
We are a result-orientated company. To us, deliver work on time and accurately is the most important key to value an employee. We are looking for energetic and committed personnel who are self-motivated and willing to learn. We want the employees to grow together with the company.
IF you would like to apply for this position, please kindly send your CV with the following info to email@example.com:
- Reason for leaving your current job
- Last drawn salary and expected salary
- Notice period
Corporate IT Sales Consultant
If you are a motivated sales professional, this is your chance to get on with a company that is growing rapidly. Picture yourself in a more meaningful sales career where the products you’re selling have a positive impact on the future success of your client’s businesses. Interact with business owners on a daily basis and provide them with the meaningful IT solutions. As you excel in this role, you will advance within the growing organization.
- Proactively hunt for new business opportunities and prospects,and achieve the monthly sales target set by the company;
- Conduct business presentation to clients and propose the most suitable solutions according to customer’s need;
- Gather customer requirements and prepare quotation;
- Engage and build excellent relationship with customers;
- Develop new business channels to find potential clients;
- Sales oriented and self-motivated;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in doing sales or business development;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Lively, energetic, dynamic individual with a friendly disposition;
- Good working attitude and a dependable team player;
- Bilingual competence;
- Relevant IT knowledge will be an added advantage;
Please include the below information in your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work